There are extensive scholarship opportunities that exist to help fund study abroad. The New School maintains the directory lists below for students to reference, but this list is by no means exhaustive. We encourage students to review aid conditions and study abroad budgets with their study abroad advisor to help prepare for study abroad costs.
- All Scholarships
- International Students (Graduate)
- International Students (Undergraduate)
- U.S. and Canadian citizens only (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- U.S. Citizens (Graduate)
- U.S. Citizens (Undergraduate)
- U.S. Permanent Residents (Graduate)
- U.S. Permanent Residents (Undergraduate)
We have also compiled a list of scholarship resources and databases students may use to research further external funding opportunities to meet their needs.