Skip to content

Semester Programs: Lang

Lang horizontal

Students at The New School’s Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts may consider opportunities to study abroad for one or more semesters in an established exchange program, a New School affiliated third-party provider program, and also possibly at The New School's Parsons Paris campus. All Lang students must have earned at least 30 credits in their degree program to be eligible to participate in any study abroad program but may apply for study abroad as early as their Freshman year. Programs are generally open to all Lang majors, but students should consult with their Lang Study Abroad Advisor to confirm their suitability in a program. Students may reach study abroad advising by contacting:

Exchange Programs

Current exchange programs for Lang students include:  

Parsons Paris Semester


Third-Party Programs

New School affiliated third-party program providers include: The most popular and approved New School third-party provider programs for Lang students include: API Abroad, CIEE, IES Abroad, and SIT Study Abroad. To learn more and find the program right for you as a Lang student, reach out to study abroad advising at:

To apply for an approved New School affiliated third-party provider study abroad program, submit the GoAbroad application for the program, which you may find by using the GoAbroad search tool or by viewing the complete GoAbroad program listing directory. To apply to a New School affiliated third-party provider program that does not currently have a GoAbroad application listing, please use the: Third Party Programs application to apply. Students should consult with their Study Abroad Advisor to confirm their suitability in a program. 


More Opportunities

Lang students are also encouraged to consider experiential and other unique summer and short-term study abroad programs to supplement their academic pursuits. Students may wish to pursue these opportunities for academic credit or for personal enrichment either in conjunction with or in addition to a semester study course or program.

For more information on any of these programs or to discuss any opportunities further, contact: